Open Letter to Rev: Quality Is Job #1

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Oct 20 14:58:17 EDT 2006

On Oct 20, 2006, at 10:30 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> While I agree with you on all these points (all right - I haven't seen
> the application error on quit thing, but I'll grant that YMMV) I do
> have to take issue with this one. The first step in getting some of
> these problems fixed is to write up a report on it. The BZ interface
> is the connection between the users and the rev team.

I agree.  I was recently discussing an issue with a fellow
Revolutionary and discovered that even though we had very similar
systems, we were seeing different results.  (...due I suspect to
different video cards...)

Though I would like to see testing on a wider variety of machines,
fully recognize that for some things RunRev will know know until you
tell them.

Dar