Problem with hiding taskbar and RR 2.7.4?

William de Smet wdesmet at wanadoo.nl
Fri Oct 20 10:44:26 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

Like Klaus said hiding the taskbar works fine with the Windows version
of RR. I just downloaded the Windows demo of RR and installed it on
Windows XP (on my iMac via Parallels). Klaus is right it works on XP.

My problem is that 'hide taskbar' doesn't work with an .exe file made
on the OSX version of RR. And like I wrote before: it just to work
with RR 2.6.1!! I used the same code.

Why hiding it? It's an educational app for disabled children and I
don't want them to be able to exit the app without the help of the
teacher.

Mark are you on OSX as well?

greetings,

WIlliam de Smet