Standalone builder current?

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Oct 19 22:59:11 EDT 2006

I have a weird problem. I'm seeing a couple of bugs in a standalone
that I'm not seeing in the IDE. In fact, both of these are bugs that
were "fixed" previously. Since there are two of these I'm wondering
if the 2.7.4 version of Rev I have either doesn't have the current
versions of things or is somehow incorporating the wrong ones.

I have tried it on a couple of different Macs but both of them have
previous versions of Rev and were upgraded.

When I saw one bug "come back" I figured it must not have gotten
incorporated into whatever is used in a standalone. But when I saw
the other one two it got me thinking it might be something else.

Anyone else seeing this? How can I tell? I seem to recall discussion
along similar lines but I can't remember the details.

Bill Vlahos