export image and CGI

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Oct 19 13:28:05 EDT 2006

Andre-

> I am generating some images on runtime for a CGI, I'd like to use
> export ... as JPEG command to save my image data to a variable that I
> could output to the browser. This is specially useful for example for

I would almost guarantee that you won't have write access to your cgi
directory from a cgi app, for obvious security reasons. It's possible
to write to other directories, but you'll probably have to specify
permissions *very* exactly, i.e., the cgi process itself will have to
have write permission to the directory you're writing to.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net