xml library missing from standalone

Bernard Devlin revolution at knowledgeworks.plus.com
Thu Oct 19 10:19:11 EDT 2006

Hi folks

I built an app with Rev 2.7.4, and when the standalone is built for
OS X, it appears that the xml library is missing.  It doesn't matter
if I let the Standalone Builder automatically assemble the needed
libraries, or if I tell it myself that it should explicitly include
that library.  If I let it automatically include it when building for
Windows, then the revxml.dll gets placed into the externals folder.
On OS X that externals folder is empty.

I seem to remember having similar problems with the Standalone
Builder last year, and someone pointed me to some custom properties
of Rev that I could delete and that would give the Standalone Builder
a much-needed kick in the pants.

Could some kind soul please help me again?  I searched the list
archive via Google, but couldn't find anything about this property.

Bernard Devlin