altSplash gotcha

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Oct 18 19:43:59 EDT 2006

 Kee,

One useful thing is to include the error report tool in your standalone. You can check it by going to the "bugs" pane in the standalone builder settings, its the last pane. If you allow it to work thru email, then, if there's an error during runtime, this thing will trap it and put in a nice email for you.

This was the only way available for me to debug some stacks I had, for example, it was thru this feature that I learned that some externals, although present in the bundle, were not linked in runtime.

Cheers
andre