Images don't show in standalone

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Oct 18 09:27:51 EDT 2006

William,

Encrypt with password, as I understand it, only prevents changes to your
stack. It does not prevent the standalone from being run.

The changes it prohibits are things like duplicating a field, not changing
the contents of the field. You also cannot modify scripts at runtime.

For more info, see the Dictionary under "password property."

"William de Smet" <wdesmet at wanadoo.nl> wrote in
message news:b016f13e0610180547x697c431bn5ee29978a0133118 at mail.gmail.com...