Comparison of Multimedia

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 19:50:54 EDT 2006

Hiya,

Well, not quite the info you're waiting for (still working them
feelers) but I came up with this:

http://developer.apple.com/hardwaredrivers/ipod/index.html

 From the site:

'iPod Note Reader User Guide (PDF)

Interested in taking full advantage of the Notes capability in the
new iPod? Want information on the "NotesOnly" mode (also called
Museum Mode) which allows you to create custom or restricted user
interfaces for special purposes. For all of this information and more
download the iPod Note Readers Guide here.'

It's a small step, but it's something for now <wipes sweat off
brow...> until they release the iPod SDK (if they do that is!).

Cheers,

Luis.