use of setprop in text scripts

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Oct 17 13:28:20 EDT 2006

Andre-

Tuesday, October 17, 2006, 7:52:35 AM, you wrote:

> can I use setprop and getprop in a text cgi? For example, I am

Getprop and setprop will work, but as Mark Smith pointed out, your
examples won't. You want

put the cookies of this stack into tArrayA
set the cookies of this stack to tArrayA

Those will get trapped by the appropriate getProp or setProp handler,
but I'm not sure that's what you're aiming at. You'll still have to
set the cookies in the setProp handler if you need persistence:

setProp cookies pTheCookies
  -- store things into the cookies file here
end cookies

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net