IDE gone unstable with stack menu change

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Oct 17 06:15:26 EDT 2006

Hi Bill,

Your requested feature already exists. When you make a new menubar, a
window appears to choose a stack and give the new group a name, with
a checkbox giving you an option to move objects down to accommodate
for the menu bar.

Best regards,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 17-okt-2006, om 3:50 heeft Bill Vlahos het volgende geschreven: