IDE gone unstable with stack menu change

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Oct 17 02:33:00 EDT 2006

Bill-

> I'll try to make a feature request for the Menu Builder to offer not
> to move things. I have a feeling that this trips up a number of folks
> and it looks like Rev knows how to prevent the problem.

My workaround for this is never to use menus. Ever. They tripped me up
enough times that I finally learned my lesson. And it'll probably stay
that way until I see something in a new version release notes that
says the menuing system has been reworked from the ground up or until
somebody pays me enough money to bash my head against the wall getting
a working menu system up.

But do look at the scripting conference stack - it's IMO the best
writeup of menus around.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net