revVideoGrabber broken?

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Mon Oct 16 11:57:01 EDT 2006

Klaus,

We have no problem using VideoGrabber under Windows XP. It's a basic
component of our program. All aspects of it work perfectly. Quicktime
works fine. Vdig is not necessary. Files need to be saved
as .avi's... NOT .mov's on a PC. We use Unibrain firewire cameras
(www.unibrain.com). I can give you specific coding if you want it.

Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies