Use of abbreviations in scripts

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Oct 15 20:33:18 EDT 2006

Dar and Ken,

I nest so many functions in Rev that I bet the parser has a hard time
tokenizing everything (like: "hey, it's the eleventh parenthesis in a
row, how odd")

Ken, cdr and car are the building blocks of lisp... which remind me
of a badge I saw in a car once which was "my other CAR is FIRST"...

when you have a list, for example '(1 2 3 4 5) then car returns 1 and
cdr returns '(2 3 4 5). And with that you can make loops and loops
and loops till you find your self in recursive bliss.

Andre
PS: who thinks every keyboard should have a key with three closing
parenthesis in it to save time...