Substitute Message Boxes

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 15:35:33 EDT 2006

Missing the point completely of Graham Samuels'
message (but for my own good reasons) I have uploaded
a primitive message box to the usual place:

its called "Messenger"

pop it in your plug-ins folder, use it once, then
chuck it out.

and, if nothing else, it shows how good the message
box provided with RR is!

However (!!!) I prefer a simple message box of this
sort.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006