Undocumented Features of Runtime Revolution

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Oct 14 13:58:10 EDT 2006

Richmond-

Saturday, October 14, 2006, 9:50:33 AM, you wrote:

> Mark Weider,
>    I am not disputing Bill Marriott's point.

Yep. Got it. Just a matter of email message timing. But I *do* think
that an accessible place to store the undocumented things would be
useful. I use them *very* sparingly, since they can disappear at any
time, but some of them just have no other workaround solutions (the
executionContexts, for example). And I usually have to go pawing my
way back through the list archives to find discussions about them.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net