Undocumented Features . . .

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 12:03:39 EDT 2006

As some of you may realise I got jumped on - not a
thing I am either unused to or mind - I am always
willing to float new ideas, and being jumped on is a
risk one has to take.

There is a huge difference between a BUG and an
UNDOCUMENTED FEATURE.

The textColor case is definitely not a bug.

My attempt to set up a place to record undocumented
features was not an attempt to set up a "rival church"
to either Bugzilla or the official RR documentation.

I do feel there is a need for there to be a freely
accessible and editable place to record undocumented
features of RR.

However, having been jumped on once, I will leave
somebody else to get jumped on next - however I will
not be the one doing the jumping.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006