Bundling externals in MacOS X standalones.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Oct 13 14:12:36 EDT 2006

Hi Andre,

First set the externals property of the mainstack to "externals/
externalname.bundle" or "externals/externalname.dll". Then put the
externals into the externals folder, which is next to the standalone.

You can include externals in the list of files to copy, in the
standalone builder. Create a folder next to your main stack, call it
"Externals" and put your externals into this folder. In the
standalone builder, you can now add the files. When they are copied,
the path relative to the stack will be the same (i.e. in th externals
folder).

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 13-okt-2006, om 20:07 heeft Andre Garzia het volgende geschreven: