cards of a bg not recognized !?

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Oct 13 10:08:03 EDT 2006

Bonjour André,

You think as an HyperCard man ;-)
Backgrounds act slightly differently with Revolution:
Regarding to coding, a background is placed, as it was with HC,
between the card and the stack in the message path.
But, as you know it, you can place multiples backgrounds (groups) on
the same card.
So, regarding to objects relations, you can't say last cd of bg "frame2"
But only group "frame2" of last cd (or any card where this group is
placed)

I assume you want to go to the last card where a group has been placed?
Here is a fast workaround:

   unmarl all cds
   mark cds where there is a grp "frame2"
   go last marked cd

But actually, I think you should probably revise your architecture to
be more "Rev" compliant ;-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet