Threads

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Fri Oct 13 04:49:34 EDT 2006

I should have put "threading" in quotes, indeed :o). Well, at least
Revolution can emulate thread-like behaviour to accomplish tasks where
identical processes, well, handlers have to share same job.

Now I wonder if one wishes to share the job among several machines in a
network (aka distributed computing on beowoolf cluster or global grid), how
to calculate the optimal distribution of loads based on speed of a
processors, RAM, and connection bandwidth available for each node. Are there
any formulas for this ?

Best!
Viktoras