Macro Substitution

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Oct 12 15:59:51 EDT 2006

store "bobtest" to testme
store "this is a test" to &testme.01

In Foxpro this would actually create a variable named bobtest01 and
put "this is a test" into it. Macro Substitution will substitute a
variable for it's value at runtime. There is no one liner I know of
that could reproduce this behavior in Revolution. Like I said I will
have to code around it instead of being able to programatically
recode the one statement.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management