Unwanted Explicit variables set to true?

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Thu Oct 12 11:35:25 EDT 2006

In Galaxy (and I believe in Constellation) the explicit vars property
is only set during a compile, and then it is set according to the
explicit var setting that is "attached" to the object being compiled.
This is a Galaxy/Constellation convention.

SO...I don't think it's entirely accurate to say Constellation or
Galaxy has its own setting, but rather the object itself. Small
difference, but an important one.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Tool makers for the 21st century