Is this weird or is it me?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Oct 11 21:23:24 EDT 2006

On 10/11/06 5:23 PM, "Trevor DeVore" <lists at mangomultimedia.com> wrote:

> On Oct 11, 2006, at 11:03 AM, Ken Ray wrote:
>
>> Actually what I mean is that it shouldn't act like it doesn't
>> exist... if
>> you click on a disabled opaque button, it shouldn't pass the click
>> to things
>> behind it...
>
> Ah.  I could see how you could make an argument either way but like
> Malte I have come to rely on the current behavior.

I think where I'm coming from is that none of the other xTalks I've used
(HyperCard, SuperCard, Oracle Media Objects, etc.) behave this way, so to me
it seems "wrong". I wouldn't want to suggest that it should be changes to
break other people's code, but perhaps some way to make it not do that (a
new global property, a new object property, etc.) would be nice.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com