Is this weird or is it me?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Oct 11 13:02:03 EDT 2006

On 10/11/06 11:55 AM, "Lars Brehmer" <larsbrehmer at mac.com> wrote:

> I just wrestled with a problem, finally solving it by trying
> something that in my opinion shouldn't be necessary, but why this was
> necessary makes no sense to me whatsoever.  Can anyone explain this?

Yes, it's a bug (IMHO)... :-)

The reason I say this is that the button's "opaque" property should control
(once again, IMHO) whether mouse clicks are trapped. Since a disabled button
has its opaque property still "true" means that it should continue to trap
mouse clicks. The fact that it doesn't tells me it's a bug.

So unless there's some dissenting opinion on this, I'd recommend logging
this as a bug in Bugzilla.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/