Problem with copied files in filemager. How do I solve this?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 11 12:00:12 EDT 2006

Hoi William,

Depending on what you are copying, you have to set the file type
before creating a file:

set the filetype to "????GIFf"
put url x into url y

You might try setting the filetype to "????????" and see if that
works for you.

Groeten,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 11-okt-2006, om 17:44 heeft William de Smet het volgende geschreven: