Comma in file names thwarting URLdecode(the files)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 11 09:15:52 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

The docs explain it all. The detailed/long files function returns a
return delimited list with comma delimited items on each line. The
first item is urlencoded. You can set the itemdelimiter to comma and
put urldecode(item x of line y of the detailed files). However, you
can also put line y of the files. The files function (without
detailed or long) is not urlencoded.

The last item of each line contains the file and creator types of the
respective file. If the file doesn't have a file and creator type,
this item is empty. On windows, files don't have this information and
are therefore empty. On Mac OS X, some files have and some others
don't have this info.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 11-okt-2006, om 14:45 heeft Mark Powell het volgende geschreven: