Comparison of Multimedia

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 01:50:27 EDT 2006

I haven't used this product in some time and I'm not recommending it but it
might be worth evaluation by some of the folks who are interested in doing
multimedia work for which Rev is either overkill or not suited.

MovieWorks;

http://www.movieworks.com

I know a couple of folks who swear by it for creating interactive multimedia
and it has a decent price tag. IIRC, the docs are good and there are strong
tutorials. I know it's in use by a number of schools.