Comparison of Multimedia

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 01:23:36 EDT 2006

A "2 minute dig" on the Apple website yielded the
following:

http://developer.apple.com/quicktime/quicktimeintro/tools/index.html

all these tools appear to be FREE !!!

so, cheap-jacks like me will look no further -

use these tools to knock my multimedia together and
then deliver either
IN a Runtime Revolution container or VIA a RR
front-end.

(Between you an me, I used Apple's QTVR tools - for
Mac OS 8.6 - a few years ago to knock together a whole
load of 3D images I had worked up in Bryce 2 - the
whole thing was then delivered with Hypercard - no
programming worth talking about, and no monster
headaches in the middle of one's development cycle.)

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

"Philosophical problems are confusions arising owing to the fluidity of meanings users attach to words and phrases."
                                       Mathewson, 2006