Comparison of Multimedia

GregSmith brucegregory at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 10 14:32:13 EDT 2006

Luis:

Have you used QuickMedia?  It does, indeed, look really appealing, apart
from the fact that it doesn't appear to have much in the way of tutorial
examples.  Without comprehensive learning resources, the most powerful
multimedia "engine" will lie dormant.  Norpath Elements also looks inviting,
but I have no idea what its shortcomings might be.

Thanks,

Greg Smith