Comparison of Multimedia Prowess - Director and Revolution

GregSmith brucegregory at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 10 14:21:13 EDT 2006

Trevor:

Ideally, what I would like to make happen, but I don't think Revolution
provides the tools to do this, is to provide links inside one QuickTime
movie, while it is running, that will jump to a specific place in another
movie, and provide a link back to the jumping off point.  This is probably
only doable with a product like LiveStage Pro.  But, if something outside
the movie, Revolution-wise, could do the same thing, I'd settle for that.
Making a video as directly interactive as it can be, saves lots of time and
provides a really valuable learning resource.  Cross-reference-able video
training, if you will.  But having a card-based system that does the same
thing might just have to be good enough, especially in light of Kagi and its
KRM module.

Greg Smith