Status of the Kagi KRM plug-in?

kee nethery kee at kagi.com
Tue Oct 10 11:11:35 EDT 2006

On Oct 10, 2006, at 6:29 AM, Greg Smith wrote:

> --
> Just curious about projected release dates.  This is a big one for
> me.  Everyone should
> implement Kagi's instantaneous purchasing hook.
>
> Any release date projected for this plug-in?

I have one Revolution project ahead of this one that will be finished
by the 18th. Then I promise I'll finish the KRM module. Andre did
most of the work and all I'm doing is trying to get it to run fast
enough to be useable. The module makes extensive use of XML and the
standard XML parsers but bog down with the data we send it. So I'm
writing an XML parser that is specific to the data set we send it so
that it runs fast enough to be useable.

Very sorry for the delay. I feel really lame with the delay.

Kee