stackfileversion

Viktoras Didziulis viktoras at ekoinf.net
Tue Oct 10 09:25:56 EDT 2006

I need to store some properties to the data stack created with 2.6.2 version
of Revolution from an application compiled with 2.7 Rev. studio without
changing the original stackfileversion of the data stack. The reason I can't
change the old file format is that it has to be run by an older application
on Linux. Tried setting the stackfileversion to 2.4, but this does not
prevent the stackfile from modification and afterwards it fails to load. Is
the only way to do this reverting the whole new application to old format ?
Are there alternatives?

All the best
Viktoras