[OT] Installing SheepShaver (was Re: Classic Emulators)

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon Oct 9 20:34:01 EDT 2006

Hi Ken... I created the .dmg file and put it in my SS folder.  I mounted it
in the SS GUI but when I start SS and bring up OS 9, the .dmg isn't there.
Is there something more I need to do?  Jim

--

www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139