Specific Color Ink

Bridger Maxwell bridgeyman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 01:57:12 EDT 2006

Hey,
  You were right in assuming I wanted hilites.  I just wasn't sure how to
say it.  I already have the program made and the interface done, I was just
looking for a way to improve it.  Right now the interface is pretty simple.
It is designed to look a little like LCARS (
http://homepage.mac.com/randmiranda/.Pictures/Desktop%20City%20II/lcars.jpg)
from Star Trek (we do space simulations).  So we have various buttons and
controls, and everything else is black.  I wanted to add hilites to all the
black that is already there, without redoing all the images and opening them
in Photoshop to make the black transparent.  What I would like to do is add
an image over the top of everything that is the hilites, but only shows up
when the pixel is completely black.  That way I could add a cool effect,
without redoing the whole interface.

 TTFN
   Bridger