Google Code Search

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Sun Oct 8 19:40:20 EDT 2006

SGML? So could the 'raw' card be converted to XHTML/XML easily? I'm a
bit of an XML noob, ok, more like total noob... (although I recall
seeing that SGML is the mother of all 'ML').

I'm wondering if the cards themselves could be web pages in this way.
Revolution can run as a CGI: What about running it as an app server
(with the cards as the pages)?

What's in the binary part?

Cheers,

Luis.