OT: Macbook Random Shutdown

matt kutscher mkutscher1 at mac.com
Sun Oct 8 19:05:23 EDT 2006

You might want to check the discussion boards on Apple's website. The
problem (as was with my macbook) was a faulty logic board and heat
sensor. Thus, the problem was the machine was getting way too hot and
then shut down (that was my first time to send my machine in which
caused the logic board replacement). However, the heat sensor was
still reading the hardware as too hot and thus shut the machine off.

It took me two times to send the machine in, but it has now been
working quite well for two weeks.

Generally, it is a process that you have to send in for repair...

Words of advice... be patient in the return.

Matt