OT: Macbook Random Shutdown

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Sun Oct 8 17:33:36 EDT 2006

Is it a new computer?  There is a huge battery recall for laptop
computers.  All batteries made by Sony are being recalled, and this
is affecting many brands of laptops.  Something about the batteries
overheating, and apparently some have caught fire.  I wonder if a hot
battery would cause the computer to shut down?  Though if that were
so, surely there wouldn't have been actual fires.

Shari

--
Gypsy King Software
Mac and Windows shareware games