OT: Macbook Random Shutdown

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Oct 8 13:34:18 EDT 2006

Ken,

I am also on 10.4.7

I never gave much thought about this random shutdown issues, I've
seen reports on that on digg.com and on osnews.com. Then it happened
to me. I've read it also affects some macbooks pro.

I have this macbook since revconwest and it was working fine till
today. :-(

I already reset the PMU and the NVRAM. Now it appears to be working
fine. I am allowing the battery to run dry, then I'll power it to
full  again, maybe battery callibration will make my macbook happy.

Andre