find next empty line in a table field

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Oct 5 19:57:57 EDT 2006

Lemme jump in here and say I was searching for a way to use Regular
Expressions to find White Space, and came to the conclusion that you
can't. It would be nice to find a series of spaces of variable
lengths but I am stumped as to how. It wouldn't solve the matter of
mixed cr's, tabs lf's and spaces.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management