[OT] - REALBasic Claims 100K Users

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Oct 5 02:42:48 EDT 2006

Dan,

I suspect that you're right about the 'popularity' factor (don't pass
out... really... grab whatever heart meds are needed.  Call 911 if
necessary!)..

;-)

But, how to get Rev to attain a similar 'popularity' quotient...???

Is it really a chicken or the egg thing?

You say that it may not really be all that important of a factor, but, I
suspect that it is.

Judy