Hypercard to Studio conversion

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 4 18:14:59 EDT 2006

Hi Gordon,

instead of the filename use the effective filename:

   get the effective filename of this stack

and then continue the script as Jacque posted it.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 4-okt-2006, om 22:57 heeft Gordon Shimizu het volgende geschreven: