Libraries, 'start using' and stacks

Jerry Daniels jerry at daniels-mara.com
Wed Oct 4 16:43:26 EDT 2006

Graham,

If you "start using" a stack (thus making it a library) that is
already open OR one that exists only as a file waiting to be opened,
it becomes one of your library stacks.

You can clearly see the new library stack in the Galaxy Projects
folder called "libraries". I just tried this with a stack that was
not yet opened. It worked great.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Tool makers for the 21st century