The Save command - what does it really do?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Oct 4 09:07:49 EDT 2006

Hi Steve,

The save dialog just waits some time to give you the possibility to
read which stacks are being saved. There is a simple wait command in
there.

There is a small difference between the effect of using the Save menu
and the save command, according to the docs: "The Save menu item in
the File menu automatically compacts the stack. However, the save
command does not do so."

Best,

Mark

--