How to start this project...

Martin Blackman martinblackman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 19:53:03 EDT 2006

Sounds like there is an error 'cos there is no selected text.  Try
putting a keydown handler similar to my/Jacque's recommendation into
the editedtext field script, and the lookupchar function into the card
or stack script (you can remove the button). Then chars should be
replaced as you type in editedtext. Keep on plugging away..
experimentation and the dictionary are helpful when things don't seem
to work.