[ANN] Scripter's Scrapbook 5.2

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 15:03:00 EDT 2006

www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk

We are pleased to announce the  no-fee upgrade of The Scripter's Scrapbook to
version 5.2, the personal  reference library for all programmers, from newbie
and novice to seasoned  veterans and professionals. With the new features
building on a tried and tested  system, we believe the new version continues to
extend the convenience of the  desktop with the power of the web. Whether you
want to simply coordinate your  code snippets, links and resources, or build a
web-integrated information system  and knoweldge base with IAC remote access,
The Scripter's Scrapbook is intuitive  and flexible enough to accommodate.

- Good News...
If your previous trial version expired more than one month ago, the new
version provides a 30-day trial extension for you to investigate and evaluate  the
upgrade. If you are currently trialling the software, you can upgrade at any
time within your trial period.

- What's new in 5.2?
This version adds some much requested features including XML export, the
ability to create and define your own language colorization specifications, a
full Page View option, a Tree index option and a customizable Toolbar. The full
run-down of What's New is at www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk/ReadMe.html

'Scripting the Scrapbook'
We are especially pleased to introduce  a fully-featured API with IAC,
comprising some 45 commands that allow you to  access and control almost every
aspect of your Scrapbook, even from within other  applications using Inter
Application Communications. The system is fully  cross-platform, uses the language you
already know, and supports rev plugin  development as well as scripted
extensions. You can read all about it at  http://www.flexiblelearning.com/ssbk/API

- Registered and Trial users  should upgrade through the Help menu or in the
User Support.

- New users  and those interested in reviewing the changes since their
earlier trial may  obtain a free 30-day starter kit at
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm.

-  Full size screen shots for OSX and XP are at
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbkPreview.htm

/H
FLCo
Home of the  Scripter's Scrapbook