Rev 2.7.4 standalone versions

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Mon Oct 2 23:56:10 EDT 2006

Perhaps someone can clarify whether the Universal Binary version of Rev
standalones will work on all versions of OS X or only on OS 10.3.9 and above.
There seems to be a difference of opinion in the forum.   If Universal Binary
will work on all versions of OS X, then Universal Binary would appear to be the
only standalone for OS X and Intel that one needs to include in distributing a
built program.    I tried researching it but could not find specific reference
to requiring as high as OS 10.3.9.   I'll try to test it on an older
computer.
Steve Goldberg