Rev 2.7.4 standalone versions

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Sun Oct 1 20:41:30 EDT 2006

In my classroom I have 6 machines.   Systems: 8 (1 machine), 9 (3
machines), 10.3 (Emac) and 10.4 (iBook).  All are on our LAN.  Both
the latter machines access Classic mode from time to time.  Schools
still run OS 9 in many cases.  Quantifiable stats I don't have, but I
know it's true.  Many of the older machines are on their last legs,
but until they literally keel over, they will be in some state of use.

Mark