Simple question

Dave Herndon herndogy at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 1 12:10:40 EDT 2006

What is the best way to open a "splash style " stack from a standalone to load some global variable info  for use by the standalone.  I used the open stack "splash" command from the standalones openStack handler and then close stack "splash"  after a couple seconds but the first time I use a pull down button in the standalone that contains the contents of the global variable  it launches the splash stack again for a few seconds.  Just wondering what the cleanst way to do this is ?  Do i need to purge the splash stack after closing it ?

  Dave