Float Above Stack

Trevor Hopkins tjhopkins224 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 09:14:10 EDT 2006

I have a Rev-developed application that is set to float above all other open
windows on a user's desktop. I have noticed that when I am using another
application, say Firefox, and then click on my floating app, the menubar
from Firefox remains. This could cause a user some trouble if they were to
select on the floating app, hit command-Q to quit, and then actually see
that the other program (in this example Firefox) closed.

Does anyone have a quick tip on how to summon the floating app's menubar
whenever the floating app is being used?

Cheers,

Trevor Hopkins
Exeter, UK