Webcam and Rev?

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Wed May 31 13:10:37 EDT 2006

Roger,

I've had no problem switching between cameras. Try using the Video
Input stack that comes with Rev, using the Video Source button to
switch between cameras. You can then save the state of any one camera
to a custom property or to a separate file so that you can call up
that camera any time. I am doing this with firewire-based webcams,
but I do not believe it is any different with a USB webcam.

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Richard Miller
Imprinter Technologies