number of columns in a table field

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Wed May 31 10:31:55 EDT 2006

my psuedo-table object works pretty well - Marielle made it available on his
site. It addresses many of these concerns.

However, I would not use it for thousands of rows. For a couple hundred
rows, it works ok, but for 2 or 3 thousand rows - well, that is just too
many sub groups for the engine to handle quickly.